WATER MITIGATION TECHNICIAN
RespondPlus is looking for highly motivated individuals with a commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism; this is an opportunity to join an industry recognized company and be part of a strong successful local team.
Responsible for assisting with fire, smoke, water, mould and bio hazard restoration.
Ideal candidate will be required to assist their assigned Supervisor in coordinating all facets of the restoration including Water & Fire losses.
Duties will include initial job-site inspection, secure work area and perform structural drying per the IICRC standards. A qualified candidate must have good writing skills and have an attention to detail.
• Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
• Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule.
• Able to walk, stand, bend and lift up to 70lbs.
• Clean drivers abstract.
• Safe operation of a company vehicle.
• Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude.
• Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
• IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement.
• Physically able to work in PPE including respiratory protection.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in working with a strong team and making a positive contribution to our company please forward your resume to